I’m currently working on a new book on corporations to be released later this year. Watch this space…
Reports and Publications
Having been a member of several organisations over the years, I’ve had a hand in producing a number reports and publications on a range of topics. You can find a selection of them below.
- Off the deep end: foreign policy and the dash for offshore oil & gas (PDF)
- Hoodwinked in the hothouse: the G8, climate change and free-market environmentalism (PDF)
- The sky is not the limit: the emerging market in greenhouse gases (PDF)
- Greenhouse Market Mania: UN talks corrupted by corporate psuedo-solutions (PDF)
- WTO millennium bug: TNC control over global trade politics
- MAIgalomania: Citizens and the Environment Sacrificed to Corporate Investment Agenda
Parliamentary evidence and citations
Excerpts from my keynote article on carbon offsets in the New Internationalist were read out in a parliamentary debate in New South Wales, Australia – Crown Lands Legislation Amendment (Carbon Sequestration) Bill
UK Deepwater Drilling-Implications of the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill - Energy and Climate Change, Energy and Climate Change Committee, UK Parliament, November 2010, submitted on behalf of Platform. Memorandum.